Seach By City
Allama Iqbal Rd Mustafabad Lahore Lahore Cantt Lahore
Monday to Saturday 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
About ENT Specialist
ENT specialist is also called as an otolaryngologist. ENT is an abbreviation for Ear Nose and Throat. ENT specialist deals with issues related to ear, nose, throat and related areas in head and neck.
What they do?
They treat various medical conditions
- Ear conditions like infection in the ear, hearing loss and imbalance
- Throat issues like tonsils, voice issues and difficulty in swallowing
- Nasal issues like allergies and sinusitis
- Infections and tumors related to head and neck
After the completion of medical school, doctors undertake specialty training to become ENT specialist. Some further undergo training in subspecialty like
- Allergy: These ENT specialist treat allergies with medicines or shots called as immunology
- Reconstructive surgeries: Some specialists perform cosmetic surgeries like nose jobs and face lifts.
- Laryngology: These specialists treat diseases and issues related to larynx (voice box) and vocal cords. They also treat issues like difficulty in swallowing.
- Otology and neurotology: This specialist deal with issues related to ear like infections, hearing loss, dizziness and buzzing in ears.
- Pediatric ENT: They are trained to treat kids and have tools for treatment of kids and youngsters. They also treat children with birth defects and can also figure if the child has a speech issue.
- Rhinology: These specialist deals with nasal issues like sinusitis, nose bleeding, and loss of smell.
- Sleep Specialist: Some doctors specialize in sleep issues involving breathing like sleep apnea and snoring. They also treat difficulty in breathing during sleep.
For issues mentioned above, seek ENT Specialist for the treatment. You can book an instant appointment with the best ENT Specialist in your area on the HospitALL website. You can also call our CareALL helpline. Our dedicated CareALL staff is always there to help you.