Seach By City
Physiotherapy is a science-based technique involving different treatments and preventive measures to cure any illness or injury. Physiotherapy aims to relieve pain to help a person in functioning better and to live better.
- Physical therapy helps in
- Relieving pain
- Improving movement and mobility
- Preventing disability
- Managing chronic illness like diabetes, heart diseases, etc
- Recovery after giving birth
People of all ages can get physical therapy as it treats various health issues.
Approaches in physiotherapy
There are three main approaches in physiotherapy
- Education and advice
- Movement and exercise
- Manual therapy
Physiotherapist recommends exercise and movements to help in improving functioning and mobility of the body including
- Exercises that improve movement and strength of a specific body part.
- Activities that help in recovering from an operation or an injury
- Mobility aids
The physiotherapist may also recommend various exercises to help manage pain in the long term. You can consult the best physiotherapist