Seach By City
About Mayo Hospital
Mayo Hospital is a government-owned hospital in Lahore that opened in 1871 and is attached with King Edward Medical University, a recognized prestigious institute in South Asia. This makes the hospital even older than Pakistan itself and so it’s one of the oldest hospitals within the country, right in the heart of Old Lahore. The address is Neela Gumbad, near New Anarkali, Punjab 5400.
- It contains 3000+ beds and offers a wide array of treatments with it having all kinds of facilities available.
- The hospital even houses a state of the art burn unit which is also the biggest in Pakistan along with a 24 hour emergency department.
- A well-equipped laboratory that has 1500-2000 tests performed on the daily.
- More recently Mayo Hospital has made a psychiatry department for patients of psychotrauma for the Punjab province.
- As a part of the government policy, Mayo Hospital provides free treatment to its admitted patients.
- The services included are the Accident & Emergency department, Inpatient Departments of all Medical & Surgical Specialties, Outpatient Departments of all Medical & Surgical Specialties and additionally, free diagnostic laboratory and radiology services.
You can book an instant appointment with any doctor from Mayo hospital through HospitALL by our app and website. You can also call our CareALL helpline. Our dedicated CareALL staff is always there to help you.