Seach By City
M.B.B.S, M.D, M.R.C.P (Peads), D.A.B.I.M, F.A.A.P, F.A.C.P.S,
416 Street 8 Sector CC Sector CC Dha Phase 4
Monday to Saturday 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
16-Awaisia Society, Near Ghazi Chowk College Road, Township, Lahore
Monday to Saturday 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Pediatricians are doctors who take care of the health of your child, comprising physical, behavior, and mental health issues. They're qualified to identify and treat childhood illnesses, from minor health problems to serious diseases. Pediatricians work in hospitals, particularly those working in its subfields (e.g. neonatology), and as outpatient primary care physicians.
What they do
They keep seeing your child from birth to age two and once a year from ages two to five for "well-child visits." After age 5, your pediatrician will probably continue seeing your child every year for annual checkups. Whenever your child is sick, they're the first person to call. To take care of your child, your pediatrician will:
- Perform physical exams
- Vaccinate your child.
- Make sure the child meet the underlying requirements of growth, behavior, and skills
- Identify and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems
- Make you aware of your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
- Answer your queries about your little one's growth and development
- Refer you to specialists if they think your child needs expert care
- Adolescent medicine is a medical subfield that emphasizes on the care of patients who are in the adolescent period of growth. The period begins at puberty and lasts until growth has stopped, at which time adulthood begins.
- Child abuse Pediatrics deals with children who have experienced physical, sexual, and/or psychological ill-treatment or inattention of a child or children, especially by a parent or a caregiver.
Your child’s health and well-being should be your first priority. Seek best Pediatrician for your child. You can book an instant appointment with the best Pediatricians in your area on the HospitALL website. You can also call our CareALL helpline. Our dedicated CareALL staff is always there to help you.