Seach By City
MBBS, MCPS (General Surgery), FCPS (Urology),
Doctors Hospital & Medical Center 152-G/1، Canal Bank Road, Johar Town, Lahore.
Monday to Saturday 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
MBBS, FCPS (Urology), M.D (USA), FICS (USA),
14 Abu Bakar Block Abu Bakar Block Garden Town Lahore
Monday to Wednesday 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Urology is the branch of medicine that deals with the diseases of the female and male urinary tract. The urinary tract includes kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra. It also deals with male reproductive organs including the penis, testes, scrotum and prostate, etc.
What they do?
Urologist deals with the issues related to the urinary tract of both males and female. They also diagnose and treat reproductive tract issues in men.
Some urologist deals with the general disease of the urinary tract while others specialize in a particular type of urology
- Female urology focuses on issues related to female reproductive and urinary tract
- Male infertility issues
- Neurourology deals with the issues occurring due to nervous system
- Pediatric urology deals with urinary problems in children
- Urologic oncology deals with the cancers of the urinary system
A urologist may treat men for
- Erectile dysfunction
- Prostate gland enlargement
- Prostate cancer
- Testicular cancer
Urologist treat women for
- Bladder prolapsed, a condition in which bladder drops down in the vagina
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney stones
Urologist treat children for
- Bed-wetting issues
- Undescended testicles
Before getting started with treatments related to urology issues, search the best urologist for yourself. You can book an instant appointment with the best urologist in your area on the HospitALL website. You can also call our CareALL helpline. Our dedicated CareALL staff is always there to help you.