Seach By City
Physiotherapy is a science-based technique involving different treatments and preventive measures to cure any illness or injury. Physiotherapy aims to relieve pain to help a person in functioning better and to live better.
- Physical therapy helps in
- Relieving pain
- Improving movement and mobility
- Preventing disability
- Managing chronic illness like diabetes, heart diseases, etc
- Recovery after giving birth
People of all ages can get physical therapy as it treats various health issues.
What they can do
Physiotherapist recommends exercise and movements to help in improving functioning and mobility of the body including
- Exercises that improve movement and strength of a specific body part.
- Activities that help in recovering from an operation or an injury
- Mobility aids
The physiotherapist may also recommend various exercises to help manage pain in the long term.
There are three main approaches in physiotherapy
- Education and advice
- Movement and exercise
- Manual therapy
Before getting started with physiotherapy treatments, search the best physiotherapist for yourself. You can book an instant appointment with the best physiotherapist in your area on the HospitALL website. You can also call our CareALL helpline. Our dedicated CareALL staff is always there to help you.