Seach By City
Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Fertility Consultant
Street 7 Sector E Phase 5 D.H.A Lahore Lahore Cantt
Monday to Saturday 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
A doctor who specializes in women's reproductive health is a gynecologist.
Obstetricians look after women during their pregnancy and when the baby is born. They also deliver babies.
An ob-gyn is qualified to do all of these things.
An ob-gyn deals with some of the most significant health issues in your life, comprising birth control, childbirth, and menopause. An ob-gyn can also screen for cancer, treat infections, and perform surgery for pelvic organ or urinary tract problems.
What they do
Examples of situations dealt by a gynecologist are:
- Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of the female organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, vagina, uterus, cervix, and vulva
- Amenorrhoea (absent menstrual periods)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods); a common indication for hysterectomy
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- UTI and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods)
- Infections of the vagina (vaginitis), cervix and uterus (including fungal, bacterial, viral, and protozoal)
- Incontinence of urine
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Other vaginal diseases
Before getting started with obs/gynae procedures or if you are looking forward to childbirth delivery, search the best gynecologist for yourself. You can book an instant appointment with the best gynecologist in your area on the HospitALL website. You can also call our CareALL helpline. Our dedicated CareALL staff is always there to help you.